Follow Us


Upcoming Events

  1. Philip Haydon Trial

    May 1

info heading

info content

Click on image to view

Governing Bodies

Motorcycling SA
Motorcycling Australia


Q. How do I apply for a one event competition licence.

A. You can request an MA One Event Competition Licence through our online entry system when entering an event online. When entering online in the licence section, select the second licence option ‘One Event Comp Licence required’. Choosing this option will advise the organisers of your request for a licence to ride the event. The organisers will apply for the licence on your behalf and have it available on the day for you to receive. An addition of $75 will automatically be added to your checkout total when you complete the form, and continue to payment.


Q. What’s the difference between a ‘Road Trial’ and a Reliability Trial’?

A. There is no difference, ‘Reliability Trials’ are the same as what was commonly called ‘Road Trials’. …Read more>


Q. Does my bike have to be registered to ride these events?

A. Yes all machines must be registered and road worthy, they must comply to the Road Traffic Act and A.D.R’s. For competition only there is an exemption for Indicators, Rear Chain Guards and Pillion Passenger Foot Pegs.


Q. Where can i find an entry form to ride an event?

A. Entry Forms are included with the Series Supplementary Regulations (Supp Regs) which can be downloaded from this website under [Competition] as a PDF file, important information and postal details for each round are included in the Supp Regs. Online Entry is now available and the preferred method of entering events.


Q. Does my Registration plate have to be issued by Motor Reg, or can it be home made out of a flexible material?

A. The only legal plate are those issued by the Motor Registration Department, as you are riding on public roads you have to abide by the road traffic act.


Q. How old do I have to be to ride these events?

A. You must be 16 years of age or older to ride, as you are required to hold a civil drivers licence of the appropriate class to ride in any of these events.


Q. Do I need a Log Book?

A. Yes for all competitors (excluding rally riders) riding Reliability Trials, the books are available for free at each round if you are riding for the first time. …Read more>