Follow Us


Click on image to view

Sponsor Links

Barosaa B&B

Governing Bodies

Motorcycling SA
Motorcycling Australia


Q. What’s the difference between a ‘Road Trial’ and a Reliability Trial’?

A. There is no difference, ‘Reliability Trials’ are the same as what was commonly called ‘Road Trials’. …Read more>


Q. Does my bike have to be registered to ride these events?

A. Yes all machines must be registered and road worthy, they must comply to the Road Traffic Act and A.D.R’s. For competition only there is an exemption for Indicators, Rear Chain Guards and Pillion Passenger Foot Pegs.


Q. Where can i find an entry form to ride an event?

A. Entry Forms are included with the Series Supplementary Regulations (Supp Regs) which can be downloaded from this website under [Competition] as a PDF file, important information and postal details for each round are included in the Supp Regs. Online Entry is now available and the preferred method of entering events.


Q. Does my Registration plate have to be issued by Motor Reg, or can it be home made out of a flexible material?

A. The only legal plate are those issued by the Motor Registration Department, as you are riding on public roads you have to abide by the road traffic act.


Q. How old do I have to be to ride these events?

A. You must be 16 years of age or older to ride, as you are required to hold a civil drivers licence of the appropriate class to ride in any of these events.


Q. Do I need a Log Book?

A. Yes for all competitors (excluding rally riders) riding Reliability Trials, the books are available for free at each round if you are riding for the first time. …Read more>